Terms of Service
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Terms and conditions of use (“Terms”)
governsthe use of the Internet service RocketLink available on the Internet at https://rocketlink.io/ (“Service”).
- The Service is run by Wojciech Jasnos who is doing business under the name Incision Wojciech Jasnos located in Niepołomice (32-005), Podlasie 4, NIP (VAT ID): PL6562294197 registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (pol. Centralna Ewidencja
iInformacja o Działalności Gospodarczej), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (“Service Provider”).
- Every person visiting or using the Service is a User.
- The object of the Service is to provide the User with the Service Provider’s offer and to enable using the Service’s features especially to allow shorten uniform resource locators (URLs) of websites, manage them, analyze statistics related to links.
- Providing you with the Service Provider’s offer via the Service is free of charge.
Usermay incur costs related to the purchase of the special features rights and to the usagethem for his own (accordingly to types of paid Account).
- Annexes are an integral part of the Terms.
- For non-consumer disputes, the competent court is the Service Provider’s court and Polish law. For the consumer disputes the court of competent jurisdiction is the court of the
consumer,unless the consumer law of the consumer’s country does not provide the absolute jurisdiction of the consumer’s court and allows the choice of court, then the competent court is the Service Provider’s court and Polish law.
doesnot violate provisions of the country law more favorable for customer, which is used in place of provisions of the Terms, also any provisions contrary to the law of the customer are considered invalid and non-binding if country’s provisions are absolutely mandatory.
- Terms, agreements concluded between the Service Provider and the User and every
contract shallbe governed by and construed in accordance with the Polish law. If the customer’s country law permits choiceof law, applicable is the law of the Service Provider (the Polish law).
- By registering for and/or using the Service in any manner, including but not limited to visiting, browsing and using the Service, you agree to these Terms and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that are
bepublished on the Service.
§ 2 ELECTRONIC SERVICES AND THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The contract of electronic services between the Service Provider and the User (“Agreement”) is concluded after properly completing the registration form by User which is available on the Service. The Service Provider indicates in the registration form, which User’s data are necessary to conclude the Agreement and commencement of services.
Useris obliged to provide in the registration form complete and accurate data.
- Refusal to accept the Terms leads to not concluding the Agreement. The Service Provider can refuse to provide the Services to the User in case of refusal of the Terms acceptance or refusal to provide by the User data necessary for the conclusion of the Agreement, or when the User provides inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
- As a result of the
conclusionthe User receives access to a dedicated individual account within the Service (“Account”), under which, in particular, can manage the purchased features, settings, account and data, and contact the Service Provider.
- By clicking the relevant box in the registration form, the User declares the consent to the collection, processing
anduse by the Service personal data given in order to provide services by the Service Provider.
- The Service due diligence to collect and process personal data only for lawful purposes. Users’ personal data may be transferred outside the country where the User is located to the country of the Service Provider as well outside Service Provider’s country.
- You have the right to inspect your personal data transferred to the Service Provider and may require their modification and deletion.
- Administrator of personal data is Wojciech Jasnos, residing in Niepołomice (Poland).
- Personal data is collected solely for the purpose of the Terms to provide electronic services in respect of the activities of the Service.
- By clicking the relevant box in the registration form, the User declares if agrees to receive unsolicited commercial information about promotions and new products available in the Service, as well as other sent by the Service Provider or on its behalf to the e-mail address provided by the User at registration to the Service, also after the end of using the Service.
- The Service Provider may process the following personal data of the User with his consent:
- last name,
- date of birth,
- website address,
- phone number,
- IP address,
- the identity of the social media (login),
- “about me”,
- credit card number.
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing personal data can be made at any time by sending a declaration in electronic form to the e-mail email@example.com indicating which data User requests to stop the collection. If, as a result of refusing the processing of personal data, the Service Provider will not be able to further provide services, he may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect.
§ 3 CONDITIONS OF USE
- The User uses the Service through the individual Account.
- The User gains access to the Account after the login form with the correct username and password provided during registration on the Service. In case the User forgets the password after the correct password recovery fills in the form and the data verification by the system of the Service Provider, the User will receive a reminder by email to the e-mail address provided during registration on the website.
- In the event of any obsolete data given in the registration process, you should immediately update them using the appropriate forms available in the Account’s settings.
- You agree not to enter the Service content that is illegal, contrary to morality, law or violating the personal rights of third parties.
- Service Provider is not responsible for the content posted, stored or transmitted to the Service by Users unless Polish law imposes such liability.
- The User is obliged to comply with the law when using the Service.
- You should not share any of your data to third parties enabling login to the Service, as well as to ensure their safekeeping. The Service Provider is not responsible for damage caused to you as a result of an inadvertent release or allow the use of your Account to third parties.
- In order to use the Service is required by the User to have a device enabling access to the Internet, including a program to browse its resources.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily block the Account or access to certain services if it is determined that the security account is at risk, particularly when there is a suspicion of breaking the Account. The Service Provider may make further use of the Account by the User to change the password to this account.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce additional restrictions on the use of the Account, including Account deletion, in the case of gross breach of the Terms, or attempt to act to the detriment of the Service Provider.
- The purchase of the special paid features occurs by activating by the User visible in the Service appropriate options for each type of paid Account and following the instructions are shown at every stage of the purchase process.
- During the purchase process, the User agrees or does not agree to deliver the paid service before the deadline for withdrawal referred to in § 7 of Terms. In the case of consent for delivering the paid service before the deadline for withdrawal, the User is informed about the loss of the possibility of withdrawal.
- Purchase of the paid features is associated with the obligation to pay the price. All prices include taxes and are stated in gross amounts.
- Payment of the price can be made in a manner chosen by the User from the options offered by the Service Provider. After selecting the method of payment for ordered features, you may be redirected out of the Service to make payments. Payment processing services are provided by third parties on terms and conditions determined by them.
- Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
- After payment for the purchase, you will receive an e-mail message informing of acceptance of an order and invoice.
- Types of paid Accounts are based on subscription, thus when you decide for such an Account, your credit card will be charged with subscription fee every month at the specific date.
- The agreement is concluded when User expresses his will to make payments for specifically designated paid Account.
- The Agreement is executed immediately after the receipt of payment made by the User delivered by the payment service to the Service Provider. The paid features are released within 24 hours.
- Account free of charge is available for Users under rules mentioned above used accordingly. Account free of charge can be transformed into a paid account at any time. The User should select an appropriate type of paid Account and follow rules mentioned above as well as instructions given by the Service.
- Users and visitors may join an affiliate program operated by the PartnerStack.com in which they receive 35% recurring commission for every monthly subscription payment, for 6 months from the first transaction as long as the referred user remains the paying subscriber of the Service. Payments are paid-out the month after the commission is earned. For example, any commissions earned in February will be available March 16th.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate the affiliate program at any stage or change the affiliate platform provider, commission rate and terms of the partnership.
§ 4 ISSUES OF COPYRIGHT LAW
- All products, mechanisms, content, and services offered or made available through the Service are subject to protection under copyright law.
- User is obliged not to transfer any content protected by copyright law obtained or accessed by him through the Service to third parties, as well as taking care of it, that these people do not have access to the Service in a way that allows its reproduction, distribution or use in any other manner inconsistent with the scope of rights granted to User under the Terms, or copyright and related rights.
- In the case of obtaining by the Service Provider information on violations, referred to above, the Service Provider will call the User to remove the effects of the infringements on the User’s expense. In the event of call failure within 10 days of receipt of the request by the User, the Service Provider may address a claim against him for breaching the rights.
§ 5 COMPLAINTS
- Any complaints related to the use of the Service or the Account defects should be directed to the Service Provider e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or address of the Service Provider specified in § 1. 2 of the Terms.
- The complaint should fully describe the facts of the case, a request, and data allowing the identification in the Service, and include contact information for the purposes of the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall consider complaints within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. If the Service Provider will not refer the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt, it is believed that the complaint was considered reasonable.
- In the event of a dispute between the Service Provider and the User as to whether the refusal of the claim or other consumer disputes, User is entitled to use extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress. You can use the mediation or arbitration of the judiciary by providing the institution to which the proceedings will be held the appropriate form – a request for mediation or request for arbitration. A list of an exemplary institution, including contact details is available for instance on the www.uokik.gov.pl.
- Users (consumers) having a residence on the territory of the European Union can use the ODR platform (ODR – Online Dispute Resolution) for extrajudicial disputes, available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home.show. Point of contact for the Service Provider’s e-mail address is email@example.com .
- The Terms does not affect Users’ national laws relating to the complaint, which are more favorable for them if they are absolutely mandatory.
§ 6 TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- Termination of the Agreement by the User may be made by submitting a statement sent electronically to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or address of the Service Provider specified in § 1. 2 of the Terms. You should attach a request to stop processing personal data given in the registration form. The notice period lasts seven days from the receipt of the declaration by the Service Provider.
- Termination of the Agreement by the Service Provider may occur in situations where the User:
- uses the Account in a manner inconsistent with the Terms or law,
- uses or attempts to use the Service in a manner inconsistent with its purpose,
- violates or attempts to violate the technical security of the Service to gain unauthorized access to the resources of the Service Provider.
In such cases, the Service Provider is entitled to request the User to stop violations of the Terms and to temporary lock access to the Account. In the case of not following the request or in the absence of a hearing by the User within 3 days, the Service Provider has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect.
- The effect of termination of the Agreement is to remove the Account of the Service and the User loses access to the content contained in the Account.
§ 7 THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of the Agreement.
- The withdrawal is based on a User’s statement delivered to the Service Provider. You can use the statement annexed hereto.
- The Service Provider shall immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of notice of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- In case of withdrawal from the Agreement by the User, Agreement is considered to be void.
- Within 14 days of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the User, the Service Provider will return all payments made by the User.
- If you do not consent to deliver the services before the deadline for withdrawal, the Service Provider will provide you with the services purchased after that period of 14 days. After the purchase of the service, you may agree to make available the service purchased before the deadline for withdrawal by submitting an e-mail to the Service Provider email@example.com with a demand to make service available before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
APPENDIX 1: MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(This form must be completed and returned just in case you wish to withdraw from the Agreement)
Recipient: Incision Wojciech Jasnos, Niepołomice (32-005), Podlasie 4, Poland; firstname.lastname@example.org
I / We (*) hereby give notice that / to inform (*) my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following things (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for work consisting in performing the following things (*) / provision of the following services (*)
Date of conclusion of
Address of consumer (s)
Signature of consumer (s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) delete as appropriate.